We fundraise in various ways in collaboration with families, friends, corporate and retail supporters, through social and sporting events, as well as other forms of support. With matching funds if available, RESPECT provides funds for capital projects, refurbishment of existing buildings and more recently we provide unique research into autism and intellectual disability.
There are a number of key ways that we fundraise:
- Our annual calendar events
- Our regular sporting activities
- Our regular social events
- Through one off or regular donations
- Through the RESPECT Shop on Prussia Street
- Through the RESPECT School Enrichment Programme
We are very grateful to the dedicated RESPECT supporters who go to great lengths to fundraise for us every year. Please help us to generate more awareness for Respect by sharing this page with your friends.