Preservation of your privacy is important to RESPECT CLG and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data.
- Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you or your organisation enquire about our activities, subscribe to one of our events or we process a payment you have made. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone number. We may also ask for some additional non-personal information.
- Our use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, and to provide you with information relating to our events and all other services which we think you may be interested in.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give.
- Communications in connection with this service may be sent by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications (other than payments where applicable) will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail unless encrypted is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
- Other information
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at
- Links within our sites to other websites are not covered by this privacy.