1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the RESPECT CLG and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the RESPECT CLG. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us and we may charge a fee. Please contact who will be able to advise accordingly.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside the RESPECT CLG’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
3.2 We will collect, use, store and disclose your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
4.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
4.2 These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
This website is owned and operated by RESPECT CLG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in this Terms and Conditions are references to the RESPECT CLG, a company limited by guarantee registered in Ireland, Charity Number 11481, CRA No. 20031572.